Skilled in the Engineering, Administration and Management of storage infrastructure
• Designs, monitors and modifies all storage related technologies; schedules and performs storage installations and maintenance.
• Installs, configures and tests storage management software and hardware.
• Supports SAN fabric using Brocade and Cisco switches including monitoring of usage and troubleshooting; installs, configures and maintains Fabric management hardware and software.
• Performs system capacity analysis and planning to ensure storage management system operation and resource utilization optimization.
• Provides efficient and reliable storage allocation and defines backup, recovery, archival procedures.
• Possesses skills and knowledge related to network, operating systems, Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) in a Large Enterprise Environment.
• Maintains storage configurations to provide capacity planning and performance monitoring/tuning of systems.
• Benchmarks, evaluates and makes recommendations for the selection of storage management software and hardware products.
• Must possess an in-depth knowledge of storage networking standards, protocols, security, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
• Experience with EMC, Nutanix, NETApps, Virtual, and other storage systems.
• Experience with virtualizing and managing IT infrastructures, utilizing VMware Virtualization and VMware vSphere management tools.
• Experience in one or more areas including Brocade, Cisco, and Juniper fibre-channel switches in SAN environments.
Active TS/SCI clearance required
Must have 5 years minimum experience administering SAN environments.