Have demonstrated knowledge in the design, integration and implementation of telecommunications and data communications technology systems and related infrastructures. Personnel should be skilled in the creation of detailed designs of a new system and/or integrate design in an existing structure
• At least 5 years’ of information and communications technology (ICT) industry design experience or an equivalent combination of experience, approved education and industry certifications.
• Experience in installation, and troubleshooting of inside and outside cable plant.
• Must understand and be able to apply EIA/TIA Industry Standards, NEC/NFPA codes, and OSHA regulations.
• Qualified/trained for confined space.
• Experience designing and installing cable infrastructure for telecommunication rooms and large data centers. Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD®)and Data Center Design Consultant (DCDC) BICSI Credentials are required.