Provides the technical architecture guidance and leadership for an area of expertise. Designs and develops highly complex, integrated solutions through tools, processes and procedures to facilitate the cost effective delivery of services or fielding of successful products. Performs testing and integration of computer systems, subsystems and components.
Must be willing to work 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM, sometimes later depending on coverage requirements
• Experienced with Red Hat Linux/Windows system administration
• Experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Subversion
• Experience configuring and installing FOSS Software applications in a Linux/Unix environment
• Experience with supporting operating systems and software in a utility cloud hosted Linux environment
• Experience in developing Shell scripting
• Experience with PKI, Open SSL CASPORT and computer systems security requirements
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Active TS/SCI w/ Poly Required
Active CompTIA Security+ Required
Education and Experience Level:
Master’s Degree and 6 years experience, Bachelor's and 8 years, Associate and 10 years, High School/GED and 12 years. Must be in compliance with 8570 IA WIP Baseline Certification Category IAT Level 2.