Potential Candidates should have:
1) Ability to operate both autonomously and collaboratively in a fast paced environment on progressive and evolving tasking
2) Ability to accurately derive partner system needs/requirements and track them through to completion
3) Ability to provide technical direction for the development of IA- centric software and hardware components in accordance with derived partner system needs/requirements
4) Possess strong documentation and organizational skills to support the development of systems engineering documentation (scenario development, diagramming, DoDAF documentation, etc.)
5) Ability to utilize past experience to develop alternative system concepts, physical architectures, designs, and development solutions in accordance with derived partner system needs/requirements
6) Willingness to support software/hardware deployments as well as software/hardware validation and verification
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
Required: Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
Qualifications: Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.