- Collaborates with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), National Security Agency (NSA), other interagency organizations and other service providers to ensure that USCYBERCOM and/or Cyber Mission Forces Fires requirements are implemented
- Develops cyber TTPs that advise the future operations planners on achieving Cyberspace Operations effects within the "realm of the possible" in support of operations and exercise objectives
- Acts as technical liaison on behalf of the USCYBERCOM Operations Directorate between capability SMEs and capability developers, capability testers, planning teams, operations support staff, and operating units during planning and operations
- Participates in USCYBERCOM requirements working groups as a capability SME for defined cyber capabilities/tools and/or for targeting
- Acts as a liaison between Fires and Intel regarding the tasking processes and targeting
- Conducts outreach briefs to inform external partners and stakeholders on USCYBERCOM Fires processes.
ACTIVE TS/SCI w/Poly
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed