Duties shall include:
- Production and/or edit of IA technical documentation
- Collaboration with IA system and product technical developers
- Responsible for preparation, review, revision, adjudication and maintenance of CNSS policy/doctrine documents. Advise the Government on the graphic design of policies, directives, training material, instructions, and advisories to include briefings, website updates, brochures and fact sheets.
- Attend Committee, Subcommittee and Panel/Working Group meetings held at various locations in the Washington D.C./ Maryland / Northern Virginia area.
- Coordinate all necessary arrangements including taking attendance and projecting slides. Take notes on a laptop during meetings and develop proceedings, including details of the meeting (such as date and time, meeting participants names, agenda/action), a summary/overview of meeting content, any actions taken and assigned.
- Maintain the CNSS website for community collaboration on a bi-annual basis, ensuring appropriate format and location for ease of use for member's retrieval. Maintain CNSS Libraries on unclassified/classified networks on a bi-annual basis, ensuring that documentation is filed in an accurate method using best practices for digital asset management.
- Manage and maintain day-to-day registration of CNSS membership. Maintain the master copy of the Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) with correct formats (including indentation and holding, etc.), and provide to Secretariat at least monthly.
- Distribute documents and provide status of CNSS issuances in progress to membership agencies. The Technical Writer/Editor category provides experienced project and/or task related document preparation, editing and quality assurance. Interpretation of engineering and maintenance drawings, operations procedures, and the ability to absorb and synthesize large quantities of computer related information are important characteristics of the successful candidate within this labor category. A degree may be substituted for four years of experience (max credit).
- Two years of experience with desktop publishing, automated work processing and other digital information technology applications, to include World Wide Web publishing
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed