Cyber Cloud Technologies is looking for a Candidate who will be responsible for the design and implementation of Cryptographic Key Generation software projects. Candidates will receive and analyze functional requirements to derive software requirements; design the software; implement the software in JAVA and develop and execute software tests prior to delivery for system integration testing. Candidate will provide specific crypto key generation project knowledge to the system integration team, as needed, and resolve problems identified by the system integration tests. Candidate will utilize a ticketing system to debug and document.
Working in a team environment, candidate will participate in peer reviews at every phase and implement appropriate changes before proceeding to the next phase. Candidate will produce monthly and weekly status reports, and may be asked to provide technical expertise to more junior team members.
Upon arrival on the program, the candidate will undergo 4-6 weeks of project specific training, to become familiar with the tools and development environment.
1. Experience with software development (Java)
2. Able to debug software
3. Experience with ticketing systems
4. Requirements analysis experience (2 yrs)
5. Requirements development experience (2 yrs)
6. Experience with technical writing/documentation
1. Experience with IBM Rational tools, MS Office
2. Experience in waterfall development methodology
3. Knowledge/experience in cryptography