Click column header to sort
• Strong Java background
• Experience in J2EE (JSP, JDBC, JMS)
• Understanding of tools for continuous software development
• Candidate must be versatile and have the ability to learn quickly
As part of a 24x7 Operations staff, perform the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of operational issues to ensure service levels and objectives are met. Refers issues to Tier 3 staff for resolution as required, track and monitor response/resolution time, and verifies user acceptance.
Be part of a Cryptographic Product Development team in support of Cryptographic Transformation. Activities include review and assessment of existing documentation and designs, developing options for improvement or replacement of the existing systems to enhance sustainability and maintainability and proof of concept demonstration. Upon customer acceptance of a proposed design, the NG team will develop portions of the new system, possibly including hardware, material handling and control systems, and system operations software. As part of the system development phase, the NG team will conduct system integration testing (SIT) and development test and evaluation (DT&E) to include preparing test plans and procedures, and automated test harnesses/scripts
The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies. Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs. Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements. Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments. Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of Agency security policy and enterprise solutions. Supports the building of security architectures. Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures. Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle. Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations. Reviews and/or develops certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content. Applies system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to : system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; auditing; certification and accreditation process; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control); and security testing. Support security authorization activities in compliance with NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) process, the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, and prescribed NSA/CSS business processes for security engineering
The Software Engineer (manual tester) analyzes diverse software systems and documents functional requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Executes test plans and test procedures. Resolves software problem reports. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
• Requires DoD 8570 compliance – at minimum, IAT Category, Level II
• Strong Linux administration and virtualization skills to include:
• OS Builds
• Linux and VM environment (VMware)
• Kick-start server configuration and implementation
• Scripting experience to include Perl and Python
Linux, VMware, YUM. Avamar (backup software), XtremeIO, Some Windows/AD would be a plus
Tasks: Software Patching using YUM, Optimizing Scripts (powershell, python, perl), Securing Windows, Linux, and VMware systems, Troubleshooting VMware, VMs, and Avamar failures
- Linux/Unix Administration
- VMware 5.5u1 Administration (15 distinct VMware Clusters)
- VMware features/technologies, including HA, VMotion, dvSwitches, and DRS
- Network Administration (Primarily Switching)
- Database Administration (SQL for VMware, Oracle for PS team)
- Server Hardware Administration (Dell Bladecenters, Dell R620-R910-series servers)
- SAN Administration (EMC, Dell EqualLogic, ExtremeIO)
- Windows Administration (XP, 7, 8.1)
- Software Defined Routing Administration (pfSense, BSD)
- Familiarity with diodes
• Develop advanced automated analytics including the engineering and creation of unique algorithms that underpin the analytics
• Mathematical Research and evaluation of new technologies, techniques, algorithms and data sources for use in solving cyber mission problems
• Automate or improve existing analytic or operational processes
• Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and engineer storage requirements
• Design and implement of storage system
• Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
• Develop and deploy first evolution capabilities
• Author in Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, bash shell scripting and SQL
• Experience with the ELK Stack - ElasticSearch, LogStash, and Kibana
• Enable the programmatic use of output through creation of RESTful web services, JSON and XML output, ODBC, connections, etc.
• Work in a Linux based server environment using command line and GUI development and utility tools and FOSS server software such as Apache Tomcat
• Experience in Java
• Experience in NiFi (Niagara Files)
• Understanding of customer cloud databases.
• Understanding of classification and how to interpret Classification Guidance
• Experience working with Regular Expressions
• Experience with Enterprise Data Headers
SR. Linux/VMware System Administrator stills need are as follows:
- Will need to understand and be very comfortable with all aspects for VMware and Vcenter, able to manage build VMware guests along with adding HD’s, memory and CPU’s to new and existing systems. Knowledge of VMware view is a plus.
- Centos/ RHEL experience required needs to be able to manage VM’s and servers with both operating systems. Perform daily tasks like clearing disk space, resizing/ creating LVM’s, Samba /Centrify configurations software install, HTTPS configs and server certs. Configure and setup automounts along with configurations of kickstarts Salt /Puppet experience would be helpful.
- Windows knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and KMS would be a plus. Also any experience with Cisco UCS would be a plus but not required.
Senior-level System Administrator (Windows / Linux/VMWare) who has experience installing, configuring, and maintaining: operating systems, logical volumes, and software repositories. Requires experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management and general system maintenance and an understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in VMWare with experience building, administering, and deploying virtual machines. Have IAVA patching and PKI server cert experience. The candidate shall have strong customer service, organizational skills, preferred knowledge of applicable Government policies and procedures.
Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity techniques and Network Analysis; three (3) years of demonstrated experience in intrusion analysis and incident response; and three (3) years of demonstrated experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, and supporting Office applications. Demonstrated real-world incident management / incident response experience.
• Responsible for testing a Tomcat Web Application
• Act as the primary/sole tester on a cross functional team
• Create and execute test plans and test procedure development (functional and performance) in an agile (working in sprints, effort estimation for new sprints) environment
• Participate in Capability Development Group (CDG) Integrated Product Team (IPT) and/or Integrated Test Team as needed to ensure proper coordination of acceptance testing activities
• Perform load-testing, and performance monitoring and analysis
• Responsible for providing quality process improvements and recommendations to further reduce defects from being released into production
Network Engineer needed to support a malware modernization project. Candidate must possess the ability to work both independently and as a team to develop custom malware analysis tools, and support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines. Experience required in the planning, design, development, impletmenation, and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
Assists in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of documents, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports
- Provides technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations
- Utilizes strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand
Works with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements
- With no guidance, develops diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s understanding
- Develops high-quality documentation with no guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience
Direct the overall database structure that fits into the overall architecture of the system under development and has to make trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security and domain controls; Direct fulfillment of requirements from a project’s inception to it conclusion; Direct organization of requirements and data into a usable database schema by directing development of ad hoc queries, scripts, macros, updates to existing queries; Direct the development of complex systems using queries, tables, Open Database Connectivity and database storage and retrieval using Cloud methodologies.
Mid Level shall apply industry best practices to all development efforts and review, analyze and modify software systems including coding, testing, debugging, installing and documenting. The Software Engineer – Mid Level shall support system administrators with the installation of software applications, develop training materials and mentor junior team members. The Software Engineer – Mid Level shall guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternative approaches and conduct feasibility studies as required, and estimate resource requirements for software tasks for inclusion into project budget and schedule.